Diagnosis of immediate root canal treatment
The porcelain material is prized for its unique properties that combine beauty and strength. Its natural tooth-like appearance mimics the same shiny translucent quality of teeth enamel. Sculpted to the precise shape, size and look of your natural teeth, porcelain veneers help to deliver a brand new smile that looks both radiant and natural. Although one of the most expensive variants, the porcelain veneer tends to produce the most aesthetic results.
The material is also more robust and stain resistant as compared to composite resins. The natural, strong and durable porcelain material also makes it suitable for people with chipped or cracked teeth as well as severe discolorations.
Composite Veneers (Bonded restorations)
The advantage of Composite Resin Veneers is that they require a much shorter preparation time. The entire treatment process may be completed within a single dentist appointment. Composite veneers can be smoothened and polished to look like normal teeth but they are not as strong or durable as porcelain veneers.
As compared to Porcelain Veneers, they are more prone to fracturing when the teeth are exposed to rigorous biting and chewing functions. However, they can be easily repaired and offer a more affordable solution to concealing minor aesthetic problems.
HOW LONG WILL A VENEER LAST?
What are the Advantages of Dental Veneers ?
- Veneers offer a number of cosmetic and functional advantages.
- They provide a natural aesthetic look, which mimics the cosmetic look of your natural teeth.
- Porcelain veneers are more resistant to stains that composite veneers.
- Different shades of porcelain can be selected to match the natural shade of your teeth.
- Gums are able to easily tolerate porcelain and composite veneers